The INHMD is an annual one-day event. It's purpose is to allow the opportunity for women across the world to meet in their own communities while networking and sharing with other women. Natural hair meetups are events designed to share information, techniques, inspiration and products to aid individuals in their natural hair journey.
Attendees of the natural hair meetup will be able to:
- Meet other naturals in their area
- Gain exposure to natural hair product lines and companies
- Learn the process of planning and executing a natural hair meetup (Event Hosts)
- Meet natural hair and beauty bloggers and YouTube vloggers
- Network with other natural hair meetup organizers (Event Hosts)
- Discover resources, techniques, products and people that can serve as inspiration and information for the natural hair care journey
There will be plenty of picture taking and cameras rolling as we document this special moment in natural hair history! The 2nd Annual International Natural Hair Meetup Day!
Attend the fun for
- a LIVE BIG CHOP by Natural Xpression Salon
- Natural Hair Journey Testimonials
- a "How to Rock Your Look" session
- Product Swaps
- Meet the Spring 2013 Natural Girls Rock Team!
We look forward to seeing you!
- Time: 12:00 PM-5:00 PM
- Location: Marriott Century Center- 2000 Century Center Blvd, Atlanta, GA
- Parking: FREE
I have tickets up for grabs for two lucky Eugenia Says readers. All you have to do to enter is answer these three questions correctly for your chance to win!
- Who is the founder/creator of International Natural Hair Meetup Day? (Hint: Checkout the Official INHMD site for the answer!)
- What is the official Natural Girls Rock motto? (Hint: Checkout the NGR site!)
- Follow the Eugenia Says Blog!
If you weren't aware I am a part of the Spring 2013 Natural Girls Rock team! I can't wait to introduce you to the team!